The Courtright Memorial Library
Through the generosity of A. Monroe Courtright '40, the building is named in honor of his parents Robert and Ada. The Library was built in 1972 and was most recently renovated in 2013.
The Library serves over 100,000 patrons a term. In addition to our reference consultation services, we connect with our community in myriad ways through text, email, chat, and in person. Housed within the Library are the Academic Support Center and the Center for Teaching and Learning. Located in the lower level is the Archives Department which details the history of the university including materials on the United Brethren Church, our founding institution in 1847.
As member of OPAL and OhioLINK, we have access to hundreds of databases and thousands of journals, eBooks, and print materials, usable both on campus and off. The Library's print collection numbers over 150,000 volumes, but extends to include music, juvenile, gaming and DVD collections.